Companies that provide local and intrastate moving services must meet all the general business, equipment and vehicle licensing requirements as well as maintain state-mandated insurance for both business and workers compensation. The local and intrastate moving regulations for Oklahoma are provided on this page.

IAMTrusted and IAMX-Validated movers have their documentation or direct resource links (backing up their listed years in service, association memberships, quality and compliance qualifications) available for your own verification at Validation for local and intrastate compliance can be viewed by clicking the “Intra Lic” link in the respective company listing.

This page is sponsored by:
Contact to sponsor this page.

Oklahoma State Compliance

Status:  Regulated

Regulatory Oversight:  Oklahoma Corporation Commission

OCC Website:

Household Goods Movers

Intrastate carriers of household goods – even motor carriers transporting shipments wholly within city limits – are required to obtain a Household Goods Carriers Certificate. Household goods carriers are required to maintain both a valid liability insurance certificate and a valid cargo insurance certificate on file. More information can be found in OAC 165:30-3-11 of the Rules.

OCC – Complaint Form

Consumer Information

Oklahoma Corporation Commission
Transportation Division
P.O. Box 52000
Oklahoma City, OK 73152-2000