Companies that provide local and intrastate moving services must meet all the general business, equipment and vehicle licensing requirements as well as maintain state-mandated insurance for both business and workers compensation. The local and intrastate moving regulations for Nebraska are provided on this page.

IAMTrusted and IAMX-Validated movers have their documentation or direct resource links (backing up their listed years in service, association memberships, quality and compliance qualifications) available for your own verification at Validation for local and intrastate compliance can be viewed by clicking the “Intra Lic” link in the respective company listing.

This page is sponsored by:
Contact to sponsor this page.

Nebraska State Compliance

Status:  Regulated

Regulatory Oversight:  Nebraska Public Service Commission

Nebraska PSC Website:

Household Goods Movers

The Commission regulates the rates and services of carriers transporting household goods within the state.

The Official Household Goods Movers Tariff 7-F and the Official Intracity Household Goods Tariff 22 are the official rates for all household goods movers that complete moves wholly within the state. Rates are set by the Commission and are published by the Nebraska Truck Services, Inc.

Consumer Information

Nebraska Public Service Commission
1200 N Street, Suite 300
Lincoln, NE 68508
Phone: (402) 471-3101
Toll Free: 1(800) 526-0017 (NE Only)
TDD: (402) 471-0213
Fax: (402) 471-0254