Companies that provide local and intrastate moving services must meet all the general business, equipment and vehicle licensing requirements as well as maintain state-mandated insurance for both business and workers compensation. As an unregulated state, Idaho does not require licensing to provide local and intrastate moving services.

IAMTrusted and IAMX-Validated movers have their documentation or direct resource links (backing up their listed years in service, association memberships, quality and compliance qualifications) available for your own verification at There are no separate moving license requirements for local and intrastate moving in the state of Idaho.

This page is sponsored by:
Contact to sponsor this page.

Idaho State Compliance

Status:  Unregulated

Regulatory Oversight:  None

Household Goods Movers

The state of Idaho does not regulate movers that provide local and intrastate moving services.

Consumer Information

State of Idaho
Office of Attorney General

700 W. State Street
P.O. Box 83720
Boise, Idaho 83720-0010