Companies that provide local and intrastate moving services must meet all the general business, equipment and vehicle licensing requirements as well as maintain state-mandated insurance for both business and workers compensation. Indiana’s local and intrastate moving regulations are provided on this page.

IAMTrusted and IAMX-Validated movers have their documentation or direct resource links (backing up their listed years in service, association memberships, quality and compliance qualifications) available for your own verification at Validation for local and intrastate compliance can be viewed by clicking the “Intra Lic” link in the respective company listing.

This page is sponsored by:
Contact to sponsor this page.

Connecticut State Compliance

Status:  Regulated

Regulatory Oversight:  Connecticut Department of Transportation

CT Department of Transportation HHG Movers with Certificates:  Household Goods Movers with CTDOT Cert

Household Goods Movers

Note that CTDOT has jurisdiction ONLY over Household Goods Movers who have a Certificate to operate from CTDOT.

In-state movers are regulated by the Department of Transportation

    Consumer Information

    Department of Consumer Protection

    450 Columbus Blvd.
    Suite 901
    Hartford CT 06103
    Phone Number: 860-713-6100